Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WW day 8 - 62.5 To Go

*  Breakfast - TOTAL: 1pt
          Coffee w/ FF Creamer (1pt)

*  Lunch - TOTAL: 11pts
          Turkey & Cheese Sandwich on Wheat (7pts)
          Tortilla Chips (4pts)

*  Dinner - TOTAL: 6pts
          Spinach Salad w/ grilled chicken, cheese & pepperoncinis (4pts)
          Catalina Free Salad Dressing (2pts)

*  Snack - TOTAL:  9pts
          Blow-Pop (1pt)
          Totinos Pizza Rolls (8pts)

Did you notice the weightloss in the title???????? 
How in the world I've lost over the last few days I have no idea.  But I have gone down 1.2lbs since Thursday!  I am excited!  However, in order for me to continue to lose I've got to get back on track of keeping tabs on what I'm eating and how much, etc.  I also need to be exercising.  I've yet to do the first form of activity.  But I am planning on maybe going for a walk this evening if I feel like it.  I've gotta be careful b/c of this headcold I have.  I don't want it to get any worse. 

Daily Points Available:      26
Daily Points Used:             27
Bonus Points Available:    35
Bonus Points Used:            -1  
Earned Points:                   +0

Weight Loss:                   -1.2

1 comment:

  1. I went back and read over your last few days. Your doing better than you think you are!

    ReplyDelete

Bless your bones! Thank you for reading my blog. I know I'm not the most interesting person you'll ever meet, but I do have some things to say. I hope you enjoyed and please feel free to come back and see what's new in my life!

**I will ask that you please do not leave a comment as "Anonymous"...please chose the Name/URL, and type in your name. I like to see who has left me a comment so I can reply to you as well! Thank you.**