Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 17, 2010

WW Day 3 - 63.7 To Go

*  Breakfast - TOTAL:  1pt
          Coffee w/ Peppermint Mocha Creamer (1pt)

*  Snack - TOTAL:  3pts
          Gingersnap Cookie (3pts)

*  Lunch - TOTAL:  6pts
          Smart Ones Santa Fe Rice & Beans (6pts)

*  Dinner - TOTAL:  15pts
          Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana (3pts)
          Olive Garden Kids Cheese Ravioli (6pts)
          Olive Garden Breadsticks, 2 (6pts)

*  Snack - TOTAL:  3pts
          Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses (3pts)

Points Available:          26
Points Used:                 26
Extra Points Avilable:  35
Extra Points Used:         2

My co-workers (3 of us together) started w/ our official first weigh-in this morning.  Talk about stressful to have co-workers know your starting weight!  BOO!  But you know, its for the best b/c we are all 3 very determined to lose and we need each other as accountability partners.  We didn't get our measurements, we'll do that next week. 

I also spent my evening with my friend, Becky, and my sister, Nancy.  We went to Asheville so we could hit up the craft store, Michael's.  We had a blast in there.  We found lots of things to be crafty, now we'll just put it to the test to see how well we do!  We went to Target as well, where I was able to land a few little Christmas gifts for the nieces and nephew.  Nothing big, but definitely something they will love.  

After all the quick shopping, we were hungry and off to Olive Garden we go.  Luckily, I had researched what I could eat before heading out.  I didn't know if they would allow me to eat off the kids menu or not, so I thought I would have a backup plan incase I had to eat off the regular menu.  Our waiter was super nice and when I asked if I could order off the kids menu, he had no hesitation in allowing me to do so!  (I saved 2 pts by doing that, and was able to allow myself an extra breadstick!)  I cannot begin to tell you how much control I had to have in order not to eat every single breadstick doused in the alfredo dipping sauce.  Oh it pained me to watch Becky & Nancy.  But lo and behold, I did it and I felt good afterwards.  I also ate my meal rather slowly so that I wouldn't scarf it all down and then still feel hungry. 

I didn't do too hot b/c I did go over and have to dip a little into my extra weekly points, but it was ok.  I didn't beat myself up too bad.

It also would have been better if I would've done some kinda of exercise and I would have earned points back and could've still eaten within my points.  O-well.  I've learned my lesson. 

I really MUST exercise!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless your bones! Thank you for reading my blog. I know I'm not the most interesting person you'll ever meet, but I do have some things to say. I hope you enjoyed and please feel free to come back and see what's new in my life!

**I will ask that you please do not leave a comment as "Anonymous"...please chose the Name/URL, and type in your name. I like to see who has left me a comment so I can reply to you as well! Thank you.**