NutriGrain Superfruit Fusion (2pts)
Coffee w/ Creamer (1pt)
* Lunch - TOTAL: 4pts
Campbell's Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup (4pts)
* Snack - TOTAL: 2pts
Blow-Pop (1pt)
Pumpkin Spice Latte (1pt)
* Dinner - TOTAL: 10pts
Taco Bell Chicken Flatbread Sandwich (7pts)
Taco Bell Pintos N' Cheese (3pts)
* Dessert - TOTAL: 10pts
Birthday Cake & Ice Cream (10pts)
Daily Points Available: 26
Daily Points Used: 29
Bonus Points Available: 34 (now 31 avilable)
Bonus Points Used: -3
Earned Points: +0
Weight Loss: -1.2
I didn't do too bad today. I ate over, but only by 3 POINTS. Not too bad considering I ate cake and ice cream! Yesterday was my sister's (Nancy) 26th birthday as well as my nephew's (Lucas) 5th birthday. Mom and Dad always host birthday cake and ice cream at their house on our birthdays. I knew that we would be having it. I should have done better preparing and making sure I ate within my points yesterday.
I teach TeamKIDS on Wednesday evenings and I have to be at the church at 6:30 so that there is an adult there as soon as the kids start coming in. I was kind of in a hurry, but knew it was going to be a long evening. So I stopped at Taco Bell to get the Pintos N' Cheese. I absolutely LOVE them. They are chocked full of protein and fiber, making you feel fuller longer. (maybe its just the gas that makes you feel fuller...haha). Regardless, it is definitely worth the 3pts. But after I got there, I was afraid that it wouldn't be enough to hold me over until morning, so I opted to get the chicken flatbread. It is really good too.
Tomorrow (Thursday) is weigh-in day and I am just hoping and praying that I've had a loss. I know it won't be the best I could've done, but I am just hoping for a LOSS!


You are doing well. I am proud of you!
ReplyDeleteamber