Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dumbfounded

How in the world I lost 3 lbs in the last week or so is beyond my comprehension.

To be quite honest, I'm surprised I haven't gained 3lbs since I've been a total lush since my accident.  (More to come on that!)  But seriously, all I done last week while I was out of work: I slept, I ate, I slept, I went to the doctor, I slept.  I pretty much stayed in either pjs or yoga pants all week (mainly b/c that is all that I could get on my body by myself...but still you get the point.)

However, I am happy with the progress and makes me excited that HOPEFULLY I will be able to fit into the new swimsuit that I purchased yesterday that is a size-to-small.  (Its my incentive to lose this unnecessary weight!)
Granted I will never look like this in a swimsuit...but it is super cute.
It is both mine and Matt's team colors.
Carson Newman College Eagles - Me
University of Florida Gators - Matt

3 comments:

  1. I love it and you know matt will... LOL
    YAY for weight loss.
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better! And GOOD JOB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...im ambers friend...i check your blog out every now and then(: IM READING A GREAT BOOK BY JILLIAN MICHEALS CALLED "MASTER YOUR METABOLISM"...I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO AID YOU IN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS EFFORTS...GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete

Bless your bones! Thank you for reading my blog. I know I'm not the most interesting person you'll ever meet, but I do have some things to say. I hope you enjoyed and please feel free to come back and see what's new in my life!

**I will ask that you please do not leave a comment as "Anonymous"...please chose the Name/URL, and type in your name. I like to see who has left me a comment so I can reply to you as well! Thank you.**