Oatmeal (2pts)
Coffee (1pt)
* Lunch - TOTAL: 7pts
Creamy Tomato Soup (6pts)
Apple (1pt)
* Dinner - TOTAL: 7pts
Lowcountry Shrimp & Rice (7pts)
Green Beans (0pts)
* Snack - TOTAL: 6pts
Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cup (2pts)
Apple (1pt)
Pumpkin Bread (3pts)
Daily Points Available: 26
Earned Points: +0
Daily Points Used: 23
Bonus Points Available: 35
Bonus Points Used: 0
Today was weigh-in day. Have you noticed my post title? Definitely NOT A LOSS this week! I knew that I would be off b/c I didn't eat the greatest this weekend plus adding in my late night dinner on Wednesday.....I blew it. I am glad that I didn't gain it all back, but I am definitely not satisfied with my performance. I've got to get on the wagon and drive this beast into town if I expect to see the results that I want.
Today I have really been kicking myself in the butt. I hate it. Its like I know I need to be working out, eating right, being conscious of everything that I put into my body and do with my body.....but for some reason, I will lay in bed b/c I'm too tired or cozy to get up. Working out at 6am doesn't sound good. Working out 2x/day doesn't sound fun. But in reality, if I want to see results, I've got to be willing to do the work that goes along with it.
I was just telling someone this week that it is so fun to get fat (you know, eating everything and anything you want, however much of it you want, etc.) Trying to get it off is so not fun. I just want to snap my fingers and the weight be gone, but it doesn't happen like that. I'm going to have to put hard work and dedication into this if I expect to see results.
You'll get there. Just don't give up!
ReplyDelete